For over two decades, Leading Edge has been a force in the Greater Boston real estate market. We’ve grown to become a leading full-service real estate company offering residential real estate and global relocation services to buyers and sellers in all of Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and Southern New Hampshire. We have nine strategically located Massachusetts offices in Arlington, Belmont, Boston, Cambridge, Lexington, Melrose, Reading, Wakefield, and Winchester.
As a large independent brokerage, our agents thrive thanks in part to strong and accessible leadership, inventive career development, creative marketing services, and an inclusive, welcoming culture. We’re proud to have received The Boston Globe Top Places To Work award annually since 2011.
Home sellers and buyers rely on us for a strong devotion to ethics, intelligent and well-trained agents,
a constant eye on market dynamics, a penchant for details, and outstanding services before,
during, and after every transaction.
Purchasing a home is very personal and one of the biggest investments you’ll make. Our agents understand that. They’re highly experienced in guiding you through the entire buying process. From search, all the way to close, they’ll coach you by asking questions, understanding your needs and goals, and communicating often.
1. First, obtain a pre-approval document from a reliable, responsive lender who will be with you throughout the financing process.
2. Once you have narrowed down areas where you'd like to live, Leading Edge agents can assist you in identifying the home that best fits you and your family.
3. Your agent, a local market expert, will guide you in offering the most competitive price and terms using extensive market knowledge and various tools like sales trends, absorption rates, and escalation clauses.
4. Once your offer has been accepted, Leading Edge agents can connect you with skilled home inspectors, real estate attorneys, mortgage lenders, insurance agents and any other home-related vendors that might be needed.
5. Your Leading Edge agent will arrange a final walk-through before closing to verify the current condition of the property
Leading Edge agents are trained to educate you about the market and build strategies to prepare your home for the best sale. Our agents have the expertise and resources to make sure your home is priced and marketed properly, producing your
best possible outcome.
1. Determine the market value of your home, you can see what similar homes sell for in your market.
2. Prepare your home for market. We are connoisseurs of the art of maximizing the equity of your home. We’ll advise you on any improvements, home repairs or even professional staging that best prepare your home to return its maximum value.
3. Attract the appropriate buyers. Once your home is ready, we’ll provide the highest level of local, regional and global marketing.
4. Negotiate the winning offer. Once you receive an offer or multiple offers, your agent employs smart strategies based on real experience.
5. Our brokerage utilizes the latest technology to help make your selling experience seamless and convenient.
“If you are planning to move soon, I would like to recommend our realtor, Ruthie Gagne, listened to everything I wanted, took me to tour a million places, and was never more than a text message away.”
Neighborhood news is a monthly email subscription keeping you informed on the real estate market in your area. It is fully interactive with search features and is completely free to subscribers.
I am Ruthie Gagne, CEO, and Founder of Gagne Real Estate. I specialize in Northeast Massachusetts real estate, working with homeowners and future homeowners, and I absolutely LOVE what I do! I am motivated by helping educate and guide my clients through all aspects of the largest (and most important) financial investment of their lives. I have lived in and around Massachusetts (Salem, Arlington, Somerville, Cambridge, Watertown, Waltham, Belmont) for over 20 years, before settling down in Winchester with my husband and our children (ages 15, 8 and 5). I am passionate about our local communities and am heavily involved in town and our schools. I am a Town Meeting member, a member of the Finance Committee, the EFPBC, and on the Vinson-Owen Elementary, Winchester High School and Friends of the Library Board of Directors. Being locally involved is crucial to having a true ‘finger on the pulse of our communities; which gives me a real edge in this Market. I also know the importance of preparation, having back up plans and finding solutions to problems that can arise at any stage of a business transaction (especially ones involving your home!). And, as a wife, mother and a working professional, I realize the need to form strong, working relationships in order to find the right fit for your needs and lifestyle. I proudly bring expertise, connections, and humor to my business. GAGNE REAL ESTATE All your homes’ needs met, with a smile.